Mr. Fitz, please be A.
This is why season 3 has made Ezra look even more suspicious to me:
- In 3x02, when Ezra and Emily are having their first tutoring session, Ezra takes a moment to apologize to Emily about Maya and then offers another ambiguous apology on top of that. This may really just be him offering his condolences, but it’s just… the way he says it. I can’t really describe it; it just seems that there is something more he’s not telling her. And he pauses before he says Maya’s name, as though he was going to say sorry for something else (perhaps drugging her and bringing her to Ali’s grave). It’s also interesting that he’s apologizing, because even though many “Ezra is A!” believers like myself think he may be the head A, this suggests he’s only following A’s instructions.
- At the end of 3x04, A is shown drinking a vodka soda served with a lime. In 3x05, Aria finds a lime in Ezra’s fridge. He approaches cautiously and asks her what she’s doing before turning it into a joke.
- In 3x05, Ezra tells Aria that he got an editing job. In 3x06, there’s no mention of the job and Ezra is shown laying down, watching a movie, taking pictures, etc. - nothing related to an editing job. Also, Ezra says he’s embarrassed about having to look for jobs in the paper… but why would he have to do that if he already got a job?
- In 3x04, Jason wrote a check for $50,000 as a reward to someone who responded to his flier regarding information on the state of Ali’s remains. In the next episode, Ezra buys Aria an expensive camera and makes reservations at an expensive restaurant even though he doesn’t have a job. Then in 3x06, Aria finds a healthy amount of cash hidden in Ezra’s sock drawer. He gets very defensive when she confronts him about it, but then backs down and plays to Aria’s sympathetic side by saying he’s embarrassed. After Aria agrees to put it aside and sits down to watch the movie with him, Ezra looks over his shoulder back at the sock drawer as the man in the film talks about things like “loyalty” and trust. It may just be that he feels guilty about lying to Aria, but the question is… is he still lying to her? Did he really get the money through selling his grandfather’s car or is it Jason’s money?
- Finally, Ezra says he’s embarrassed that he has to look for job in the classifieds. Earlier in the episode, he is shown with a copy of the Rosewood Observer. At the end of the episode, A is shown looking through the classified section of the Rosewood Observer. This is just way too coincidental, especially considering it is all shown within the same episode!
*I didn’t make a gif for this, but in 3x05, Ezra is really reluctant to go to Jenna’s party with Aria. He doesn’t seem to want her to go at all. Then when they are at the party, Jenna and Ezra interact with each other very awkwardly. The way Jenna speaks also makes it seem like there is more to their relationship than everyone knows. Perhaps Ezra had worked with her and Garret early on…
this is adorable!
top ezria moments - requested by anonymous
Omg just watched this week’s Pretty Little Liars.
sldfjlsdjflkds Ezra’s A isn’t he? D: D: D: Okay he better not be A; if he is A I will be extremely grieved for days because I have shipped Ezria since day 1.
I just tweeted Ian Harding telling him to make sure Ezra isn’t A. Not like it’ll work but…CAN HE PLEASE NOT BE A.
This show is so dumb actually; there are so many gaps in the plot. But oh well, it’s so addicting, and all the actors are so pretty. <3